Friday, February 24, 2012

Gluten Free at Red Robin!

We love Red Robin. I love it even more tonight. The location in Mesa closest to us now has gluten free buns for their burgers! And their season salt is now gf as well. TJ and I both agree the bun is really good. It is $1 extra, but so worth it. Thank you Red Robin for making my night!


Update:
The buns were really good for gluten free. They are comparable to Udi's hamburger buns, but bigger. It was really great to have a "normal" hamburger instead of the usual salad- burger.

The season salt is now gluten free too. I love the extra flavor. Red Robins' French fries are gluten free if you ask them to cook them in a separate fryer. Every time we've gone I have been impressed with how accommodating and friendly the staff always is.

The Ranch at Red Robins is NOT gluten free. Neither is their cowboy sauce ( I think it's ranch and BBQ). We stick with ketchup and honey mustard (TJ's very favorite!).

No comments:

Post a Comment